Degree and Records Analyst
Job Title Degree and Records Analyst Posting Number S848P Classification Title
Assist with degree evaluations and graduation processing. Perform data entry, information verification and respond to request – related to students’ academic records and degree progress by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
1. Process graduation applications and degree evaluations to determine graduation eligibility.
2. Review evaluated transcripts and variances for application to program eligibility requirements.
3. Provide assistance with entry of academic variances on student’s transcripts.
4. Post completed degrees and applicable graduation honors.
5. Assist with the processing, and verification of diploma ordering and distribution.
6. Update student records to support the graduation fee billing process.
7. Verify and update graduation information for Commencement Office reporting and program preparation.
8. Provide assistance with updating and maintaining online degree guides.
9. Review request for study abroad credit and its applicability to the student’s degree program.
10. Reflect excellent customer service in internal and external communications and notifications.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Ability to use independent judgment, and to manage and impart confidential information.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Excellent telephone courtesy, knowledge and experience.
Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Knowledge of general accounting principles.
Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; and/or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Open Date 12/11/2020 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6227 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside