Doctor of Social Work (DSW)/MSW – Full-time Tenure-track Faculty
Position Title Doctor of Social Work (DSW)/MSW – Full-time Tenure-track Faculty Position Summary
The College of Behavioral and Social Sciences at California Baptist University invites applicants for a full-time, 9-month, tenure-track position, teaching in both the Doctor of Social Work program and MSW program, at any rank.
The successful candidate should possess a doctoral degree in social work or related field ( DSW or Ph.D. degree in social work is preferable). Applicants should possess demonstrated competency in clinical and community practice; commitment to the integration of faith and learning; commitment to justice, compassion, and service; and university teaching. In addition, a strong research and publication record are essential qualifications.
Duties including teaching at both the Master’s and Doctoral levels, actively engaging in research and scholarship and serving with purpose and distinction within the community. A strong interest in and commitment to the integration of faith and learning in the practice of social work are required. Preference will be given to candidates with a history of quality teaching, notable scholarship, and demonstrated relational skills.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6209 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Unofficial Transcript
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Reference 3
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Humanities Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Women's & Gender Studies Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Law & Legal Studies Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside