The section of Gastroenterology & Hepatology is searching for a postdoctoral associate to study GI Cancers. The lab has a strong focus on cancer biology of pancreatic cancer and colorectal cancer, emphasizing on the development of new strategies for early cancer detection and novel therapeutics development. Several projects are available: 1) study of neoplastic progression of colitis associated colorectal cancer; 2) gut microbiome and colorectal cancer; 3) diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers for pancreatic cancer. The major technologies applied in these projects include genomics, proteomics and wide-range of immunoassays/immunostainings.
- Participates in exciting research projects studying GI Cancer
- Helps the PI and team in research and manages the lab.
- Conducts research experiments
- Evaluate, manage, and analyze research data.
- MD or Ph.D in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- Recent PhD in molecular biology or related biological science fields.
- Knowledge and experience in cancer biology.
- Strong publication record, excellent communication skill, highly self-motivated and works well in a team.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
CA; CH; PD
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Pharmacology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston