Assistant Director of Enrollment Services
If you would like to be a part of a community that enjoys a beautiful 400-acre campus with park-like settings, supports world-renowned research, teaching, and outreach, or assists students to become successful citizens, consider a career with Oregon State University.
Oregon State University Ecampus is seeking an Assistant Director of Enrollment Services. This is a full-time (1.0 FTE), 12-month, fixed term professional faculty position.
Oregon State Ecampus is a growing, innovative and collaborative organization with a commitment to providing high-quality online degrees and programs. Ecampus makes OSU’s exceptional learning experiences available to students throughout Oregon and around the world.
The Assistant Director of Enrollment Services is a member of the marketing and enrollment services team within the division of Ecampus. This position reports to the director of marketing and enrollment services (MES) and is a critical member of the MES leadership team, managing enrollment services operations that are central to recruiting distance students, the majority of whom are adult learners with previous college credits but no degree.
The assistant director of enrollment services manages a team of professionals who provide front-line support to all prospective online students, directs the development of lead nurturing strategies, and works with division and campus partners to ensure that prospective online students have the information and resources needed to successfully navigate the inquiry and application process.
As the Ecampus enrollment services team lead, the assistant director contributes to developing, executing and tracking activities related to overall team goals and recruitment goals set forth by Ecampus leadership. This position serves an essential role in maintaining a positive work environment and high-functioning enrollment services unit.
Oregon State University and OSU Ecampus maintain and enhance a collaborative and inclusive community that is dedicated to equity and equal opportunity. All employees of this division are responsible for ensuring that these commitments are achieved. The assistant director of enrollment services will work to ensure that prospective student services and communications are inclusive and equitable.
Minimum (required) qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Experience working in a customer service role
- Experience leading teams, formally or informally, in a collaborative team environment
- Project management experience, including demonstrated success managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with data analysis, data-driven decision making and the ability to extract value from data insights tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Experience with customer relationship management tools (e.g. Salesforce, Slate)
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity
- This position is designated as a critical or security-sensitive position; therefore, the incumbent must successfully complete a criminal history check and be determined to be position qualified as per OSU Standard 576-055-0000 et seq. Incumbents are required to self-report convictions and those in youth programs may have additional criminal history checks every 24 months.
- Experience working in recruitment, admissions or student services setting in higher education or comparable organization.
- Demonstrated experience supervising a team focused on customer service
- Master’s degree and/or certification or training in business, marketing or related field
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp)
OSU is committed to a culture of civility, respect, and inclusivity. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, OSU values diversity in our faculty and staff regardless of their self-identity; to that end, we particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, individuals with disabilities, veterans, women, LGBTQ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.
For more information and to apply please go to http://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/96440
Application deadline 01/11/2021