Research Grants Manager
The New York Medical College is seeking a new Research Grants Manager. The candidate will report to the Vice President of Research. Incumbent will manage all aspects of ongoing research studies. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, is a self-starter, well organized, and good communication skills. Applicant must adhere to Patient confidentially.Responsibilities
- Identify extramural funding in collaboration with NYMC Development office and ORA.
- Help investigators develop funding requests and grants.
- Develop IRB applications and consent forms.
- Monitor study metrics and site performance using standard study management tools.
- Establish research data and work flow plans.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of SOPs, project-specific procedures, and technical guidance documents.
- Direct establishment of clinical and analytical study related protocols and documents, as well as research/clinical data analysis.
- Manage and develop budgets, and monitor adherence to protocols and budgets.
- Interface with investigational sites, clinical consultants, and labs.
- Direct all aspects of research data generation and analysis including external site clinical studies and internal analytical studies.
- Drive internal communication, including timelines, budget, progress, and project needs for clinical trials to product teams and senior management.
- Interface with ORA, IRB and WMC research office.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Ability to multi-task and meet established deadlines.
(A) Education requirement:
- Bachelor's degree in biology, mathematics, computer science, natural sciences or related areas.
(B) Licenses or certifications:
(C) Technical/Computer skills:
- Ability to use a combination of validated Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems and/or other internal or commercial software tools and proven ability to learn and apply new software quickly as projects require
- Strong IT skills, including excellent knowledge of various software programs and packages including MS Word, Excel, Access
(D) Prior experience:
- Minimum of two years of related professional experience
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a project team and independently is essential
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Proven experience using data management systems, tools and processes to support multi-site, multi-mode research studies.
- Ability to effectively apply knowledge and skills in a highly organized fashion while adhering to required guidelines, SOPs and client expectations.
- Good organizational and analytical/problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to attain, maintain and apply a working knowledge of GCPs and applicable SOPs.
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Valhalla
- Academic Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Valhalla
- Research Administration Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Valhalla
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Valhalla
- Grants & Contracts Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Valhalla