Data Management Analyst III
Data Management Analyst III
- Modify and maintain a central repository (Tableau) for all assessment data to generate reports for curricular and programmatic assessment.
- Develop valid and reliable instruments using established psychometric methods to assess core accreditation competencies.
- Independently perform statistical analyses for both predictive analysis and outcomes assessments.
- Design and develop a data collection plan that includes processes to extract, clean, and blend data from enterprise level data warehouses, external data sources, and learning/assessment systems.
- Design and develop tabular and graphical analysis via Tableau, Tableau Server, R, SPSS, and Excel when necessary. Reporting includes both traditional static reports and also interactive dashboards for stakeholders.
- Oversee the development of analytic and data reporting policies, systems, and processes to provide stakeholders with appropriate data analysis for administrators to make informed decisions concerning policies and operations.
- Establishes the implementation strategy of assessment, accreditation, and analytics to meet goals determined by the Associate Dean of Professional Education
- Manage workload to follow assessment plan for institutional and college accreditation so that reports are prepared on schedule.
- Advise senior administrators and faculty in establishing valid and reliable evaluation plans and assessments.
Master’s degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area and four years of relevant experience.
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree in education with a focus on assessment
- Educational background in the areas of quantitative and qualitative statistics
- Experience in programmatic assessment
- At least 2 years of experience in managing large data files in Excel
- At least 2 years of experience in data analysis using a statistical software package such as SPSS
- At least 2 years of experience in using survey software such as Qualtrics
- Experience in using databases/online systems for managing and reporting assessment data
- The ability to guide faculty to use assessment data for continuous improvement of programs, and in assuring that action plans for program improvement are successfully implemented.
- Keen understanding of trends and literature pertaining to assessment in pharmacy education or medical/health professions education.
This position has the potential to be eligible for remote work
In order to be considered, you must upload your resume, cover letter and list of at least 3 professional references.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This position has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not reapply.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Statistics Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge