Research Assistant II
Performs responsible research work of a complex nature that requires establishing test methods and procedures as well as planning, completing, and occasionally supervising limited research projects in accordance with general plans approved by the supervisor.
- Plans, directs and conducts cell culture research experiments.
- Assists with the production and purification of proteins and other biologics.
- Evaluates and analyzes data.
- Perform complex procedures and establish protocols required for specific research projects.
- Conduct literature searches and summarize information in an appropriate format for a particular study.
- Write/edit compliance and regulatory documents used for animal care and clinical studies.
- Documents results of experiments and reports to principal investigators.
- May train, schedule, and coordinate the activities of less
experienced research staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or a related field.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Master's degree in a related field.
- Prior experience in quality management (QA/QC).
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston