Director of International Enrollment
Job Summary/Basic Function
Maryville University is accepting applications for a Director of International Enrollment who will report to the Vice President for Enrollment and will be responsible for directing the day-to-day operations for all International Admission and recruitment operations for the Division of Enrollment. The successful candidate must be committed to fostering a welcoming environment for a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff.
• Recruit traditional international freshmen and transfers including international students currently studying in the United States who want to transfer to Maryville.
• Review and evaluate all files submitted by international students for admission into all programs, including graduate program admission which is handled in coordination with the appropriate School.
• Coordinate logistics of all on- and off-campus international recruiting events including invitations, menu selection, room reservation and setup, staff assignments, event programs, speakers and other necessary program elements.
• In coordination with the Vice President for Enrollment, develop and complete implementation of the international recruitment plan using established international contacts, creation of prospective marketing materials, innovative digital recruitment methods and other new industry methods.
• Achieve and compile reports on recruitment goals as stated on the Statement of Annual Goals set in consultation with the Vice President for Enrollment.
• Coordinate Fall/Spring travel for international recruitment.
• Assist in training new enrollment personnel as well as the campus community regarding international recruitment and other international topics.
• Work nights and weekends as needed
• Extended international travel as needed
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum four years International Admissions/Enrollment Management experience
• Management experience in higher education
• Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, have the ability to travel internationally and hold a valid passport
• Experience as a P/DSO
• Experience evaluating international transcripts
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, foreign language usage encouraged
• Significant PDSO experience
• Hold established international recruitment contacts
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
An offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background screening.
Applicants requiring University sponsorship to obtain employment authorization will not be considered for this position.
Maryville University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment, promotion, layoff, and termination.
Advertised: December 04, 2020
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Academic Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- International Programs Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Creve Coeur