Director, Student Financial Aid
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Director, Student Financial Aid to join our Office of Financial Aid. This is a professional administrator level position responsible for the planning, organization and supervision of the Student Financial Aid department College-wide to administer federal, state, and institutional financial aid funds and services. This position coordinates and manages all financial aid programs, ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and institutional financial aid regulations, policies, and procedures.
To see the complete job description visit: https://www.fsw.edu/viewdocs/doc/350723
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in a related discipline.
- Five (5) years of full time professional work experience, and a proven record of success in progressively responsible administrative roles at the assistant director level or above.
- Working knowledge of federal and state financial aid programs, including trends in the field of financial aid, and of administering these programs.
- An enrollment management mindset and evidence of experience developing and implementing financial aid awarding strategies to increase enrollment.
- Experience with Ellucian Banner Financial Aid.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application Deadline: January 4, 2021
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.