Director - Accreditation & Institutional Reporting
The Director of Accreditation and Institutional Reporting reports to Provost & VP - Academic Affairs. The Director oversees institution-wide assessment as well as institutional and specialized accreditation initiatives to support the university's commitment to continuous improvement. The position works collaboratively with faculty, staff and students to design, develop, implement and provide reports on institutional, academic, co-curricular and administrative assessment. The Director will be a champion for data-informed decision-making, institutional planning and policy formation and will provide a leadership role in University-wide efforts for assessment, accreditation, strategic planning, academic programmatic success, and retention. The Director designs and manages systems that provide quantitative and qualitative research analysis in support of these and other University initiatives. The Director is responsible for completing and effectively disseminating institutional, and Ministry accreditation related mandated reports. The Director plays a major role in promoting a culture that relies upon data to assess the effectiveness of all programs, services, and processes as well as the university's overall progress in reaching its strategic goals. To that end, the Director should be adept at telling stories with data and using data for visualization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Master's degree required in a research-related field, such as statistics, social science, or data analytics, or an equivalent combination of academic degree achievement and professional knowledge.
- 5 years of professional experience higher education research, data management and data analysis.
- Knowledge of accreditation requirements for higher education; major issues and trends in adult higher education, teaching and adult learning.
- Skills in quantitative data management and advanced statistical analysis and research.
- Skills in qualitative data collection and analysis techniques including focus group interviews, survey design and proficiency in business intelligence and data visualization tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain assessment processes and outcomes that is easy to understand by non-specialists.
- Provide evidence of developing/writing accreditation standards.
- Have a working knowledge of accreditation/assessment software.
Accreditation and Institutional Research
- Provides leadership and compliance by ensuring the maintenance of such accreditation as IACBE, , ASIC and JBTE across the academic divisions and other academic quality controls.
Institutional Research and Effectiveness
- Designs and conducts quantitative and qualitative data collection to gather and prepared institutional effectiveness reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Develop dashboards and translate data analysis results in order to visualize data significance through broadly relatable "stories" using data visualization and business intelligence tools.
Planning, Evaluation and Institutional Effectiveness
- Serve as a member of SACS Accreditation Steering Committee and use IR data and analysis to facilitate planning, decision making and evaluation.
- Ensure an institution-wide data strategy and monitor compliance issues related to privacy, security and ethics.
Training and Capacity-Building for Campus Constituents
- Train campus constituents in the use of data, data access tools, and assessment where necessary to promote self-service or self-sufficiency in decision support.
Salary: USD $97,141 - $130,668 per annum.
How to apply: Submit a CV and cover letter along with 5 professional references to email@example.com by December 10, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Cayman Islands
- Academic Affairs Administrative $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Cayman Islands
- Academic Administration Administrative $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Cayman Islands
- Accreditation Administrative $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Cayman Islands
- Institutional Research & Planning Administrative $90,000 - $119,999 Full Time jobs in Cayman Islands