Assistant Professor of Higher Education
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA, College of Education and Human Development
The Department of Education Health and Behavior Studies invites applications for a 9-month, Tenure Track, Assistant Professor of Higher Education beginning August 16, 2021, contingent on available funding.
- Earned doctorate in Higher Education or closely related field
- Successful completion of criminal history records check
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identify and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Experience in developing and teaching graduate courses in higher education
- Experience advising graduate students, specifically directing dissertations and scholarly projects
- Record of productivity in higher education research
- Emphasis on quantitative methods in teaching and research
- Evidence of applying for and securing external funding
- Demonstrates a commitment to working with diverse communities
- Familiarity with higher education graduate preparation program curriculum standards (master's and doctoral level)
- At least two years of relevant professional experience in higher education
For full consideration, applications must be received by January 15, 2021 and include the following materials:
- a letter of application addressing essential and desired qualifications
- copies of graduate transcripts
- curriculum vitae
- three professional references with complete contact information.
Questions regarding the position can be directed to the search chair Dr. Deborah Worley, Associate Professor, Higher Education
Position is open until filled.
UND is an AA/EEO/Vets/Disabled employer. A full statement can be viewed at http://und.edu/affirmative-action/.