The Department of Pharmacology and Chemical Biology is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a research role. The position includes designing and performing experiments and writing subsequent manuscripts. In addition, the candidate will participate in grant writing to obtain funding to support her research programs. Further, the candidate will work with the PI to train graduate students and other members of the lab in various methods in which she has expertise. Finally, the candidate will supervise operations in the lab including inventory and ordering of lab equipment and supplies and will maintain records and keep participate in keeping approvals in place for experimental programs.
Minimum Education: Ph.D. in a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston