Assistant Professor (Research)
A research assistant professor position is available in the Department of Pharmacology and Chemical Biology at Baylor College of Medicine (BCM). The ideal candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry and postgraduate training in chemical biology and drug discovery.
- The candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry or medicinal chemistry, or related fields.
- The candidate should have extensive experience in small molecule drug discovery, computer-aided drug design, molecular docking, organic synthesis (total synthesis preferred), medicinal chemistry and radioactive chemistry.
- It is preferred that the candidate has at least 1 year of biotech industry experience.
- The candidate should be motivated, independent, creative, and energetic, and willing to step out of his/her comfort zone to learn new techniques and knowledge in biology.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston