Associate Director, Special Projects
Fairfield University seeks an Associate Director, Special Projects. Reporting directly to the Vice President, Digital Strategy and Online Education, the Associate Director will manage all internal projects, as well as coordinate and contribute to external projects. This position requires a high level of communication, collaboration, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to create and manage timely reports on a variety of topics. Additionally, there will be some office management responsibilities. A knowledgebase in a variety of higher education topics and an interest in expanding that knowledge is a high priority for this person who will have high visibility within the office and among many stakeholders. An on-campus presence is required, with some flexibility to work remotely.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with colleagues in all University departments, as well as external partners.
- Manage a variety of functions within the digital strategy and online education office.
- Manage large scale projects and create weekly and monthly reporting features
- Collaborate on a variety of market research initiatives
- Utilize internal systems to document and maintain the health and status of potential opportunities, engagements in flight, and those at risk of postponement/cancellation.
- Develop and deliver proactive advisory agendas, proposals, and programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning; master’s degree preferred
- A combined minimum of one to three years of project management, management consultancy, client relations, or market research
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (face to face, email, and phone).
- Someone who is extremely detail-oriented, highly organized, and a quick learner.
- A high degree of proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent skills in marketing, project management, business development, and project scoping.
- A strong intellectual curiosity about digital transformation, innovation, and online teaching and learning in higher education.
President - Admin
All offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Fairfield University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, committed to excellence through diversity, and, in this spirit, particularly welcomes applications from women, persons of color, Veterans, and members of historically underrepresented groups. The University will provide reasonable accommodations to all qualified individuals with a disability.
Load a resume or CV first, then upload supporting documents including a cover letter at the bottom of the third page under the "My Experience" section where it says to upload a Resume/CV. You will be able to upload up to 5 other documents in this section. You will be unable to edit your application, so please have all documents available before applying. Faculty Positions : If you need to upload more than 5 documents, please either combine them to upload or email the additional documents to the applicable contact in the job description. Staff positions : If you need to upload more than 5 documents, please either combine them to upload or email them to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Institutional Research & Planning Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Fairfield