Recruiter / Advisor for Woodstock Center
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: The Recruiter/Advisor for Woodstock Center serves the University by recruiting adult degree completion and/or graduate students as well as counseling prospective students throughout the admission process.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in higher education important.
- Experience in admissions or sales preferred.
- Sensitivity to the needs of and ability to relate well to adult and graduate students is necessary.
- Ability to relate well to prospective adult students necessary.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Customer-service orientation and professional manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software essential. Knowledge of Colleague/Slate preferred.
- Ability to handle and act upon confidential information.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of faculty, staff, students, and parents; and to develop strong working relationships with colleagues, staff, administrators, students and the general public.
- Ability to prioritize work and to meet deadlines required. Flexibility with an evolving work situation.
- Valid Illinois driver's license.
- Ability to travel regularly to high schools and career fairs, providing own vehicle.
- Some evening and Saturday hours required.
- Ability to move about campus and other locations.
- Ability to interact via telephone, in person and via electronic media.
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
firstname.lastname@example.org - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora