Coordinator, Business Operations
The Orthotics and Prosthetics Program in the School of Health Professions is seeking a highly motivated individual to support program operations. This individual will primarily assist the Supervising Coordinator, Program Management with administrative responsibilities necessary to coordinate the educational program. These responsibilities will involve daily contact with program applicants, students, faculty, and clinical preceptors in an effort to ensure academic compliance and curricular support through supply management. Additionally, the individual will work to communicate with vendors and patient models regarding annual academic events.
Provide support to the department by processing purchasing orders, managing travel, maintaining calendars, and composing correspondence.
- Prepare and process purchasing orders.
- Manage domestic and international travel in the travel management system (Concur).
- Compose formal and informal correspondence including, but not limited to, creating and formatting presentations.
- Calendar scheduling and maintenance.
- Assist with timekeeping.
- Submit expenses for reimbursement.
- Inspect and troubleshoot shared department equipment. Facilitate service calls as needed.
- Provide additional support to faculty members as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Education Required: High School diploma or GED.
- Experience Required: Two years of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience working in an educational setting.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.