The primary role of the Program Manager is to manage the general operations of SRTF in support of the mission and objectives of the Fund as identified by the SRTF Board of Trustees. These include coordination of the fundraising operations of SRTF; administration of all aspects of the scholarship program from application through financial award processing; coordination and project management of solicitations, fundraising events, programs and initiatives; teacher recruitment and promotion of SRTF to New Jersey educators; financial accounting of all income and expenses including reconciliation of all associated funds; management of donor records through Raiser’s Edge and donor stewardship and acknowledgement; advancing the mission of the Fund working with SHU public relations including website, e-mail and other media communication with constituencies; development of semester course brochures; administrative support of Board meetings including notifications, calendar maintenance, minutes, maintaining Board candidate files; working with SRTF Board sub-committees to accomplish annual projects; working with and in support of the Board Officers on any initiatives, ideas or concerns and acting as a liaison to the SHU organization.
This position is on a one-year appointment, with renewal dependent on successful fundraising that covers the expenses of the Fund, including salaries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scholarship management, Board Support, Advancement, Events and Programs, Budget and Finance, PR and Marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree with 1-3 years of related experience
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Please detail any experience working in event planning, finance, and fund-raising and any studies/experience in interreligious dialogue and/or study. Please keep the writing sample to two pages.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Student Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Other Student Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Religious Affairs & Ministry Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange