Director of Student Success and Retention
Ivy Tech Community College prepares Indiana residents to learn, live, and work in a diverse and globally competitive environment by delivering professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education. Through its affordable, open-access education and training programs, the College enhances the development of Indiana’s citizens and communities and strengthens its economy. Ivy Tech Community College is the state's largest public postsecondary institution and the nation's largest singly accredited statewide community college system.
Provide leadership and oversight for advising services and retention initiatives for new and continuing students on the campus. Administer and supervise all staff and activities related to advising. Collaborate with student affairs and academic affairs areas to create an environment in which students are intentionally engaged in the academic advising process, including but not limited to the development of appropriate career and personal goals, selection of the appropriate academic program with the correct concentration/transfer option, and selection of courses. The Academic Advising Office serve individuals who are members of special populations as defined under the Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Applied Science Technology Education Act of 1990.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five (5) years of progressive experience in academic advising and three (3) years of supervisory experience are required.
- Master’s degree in counseling or higher education administration
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana is an accredited, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity or status as a veteran.
More searches like this
- Administrative Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Student Affairs Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Chief Student Affairs Officers & Vice Presidents Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Executive Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Richmond
- Executive Directors Executive Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Richmond