Maintenance Mechanic Apprentice
Learns maintenance techniques for machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans, heating and cooling systems, etc.
- Assists in maintaining Baylor machinery and mechanical equipment as assigned.
- Communicates with customers when performing routine maintenance checks.
- Gathers appropriate supplies to complete work orders.
- Completes work orders of tasks performed.
- High School diploma or GED with additional specialized training.
- No experience required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.