Associate Professor - Geriatrics
THE SECTION OF GERIATRICS AND PALLIATIVE MEDICINE, DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE Seeks a geriatrician or palliative care physician to expand our ongoing programs of education, research, and clinical care in Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine. This position will have an important role in the education of BCM medical students as well as opportunities for research and leadership.
- Establish quality monitoring of Program
- Establish performance monitoring of Provider
- Help establishing inpatient palliative care rotation for students and residents
- Establishing daily and weekly huddle, assess and provide feedback from weekly huddle.
- Establish Telemedicine rotation for Baylor IM residents
- Director & Preceptor for telemedicine rotation
- Baylor Geriatrics Clinic Telemedicine advisor
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.