Assistant Professor - Pulmonary
Baylor College of Medicine and Department Summary:
Baylor ( www.bcm.edu ) is recognized as one of the nation's premier academic health science centers and is known for excellence in education, research, and healthcare and community service. Located in the heart of the world's largest medical center (Texas Medical Center), Baylor is affiliated with multiple educational, healthcare and research affiliates (Baylor Affiliates).
The Dpartment of Medicineis currently seeking an experienced qualified provider for its Critical Care Medicine service.
- This position will provide staffing for our Critical Care units in Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and will report to Dr. Ivan Rosas (Chief of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine) and Dr. J. Patrick Herlihy (Chief of Critical Care Services).
- Provider will have direct patient care responsibilities for patients in the critical care unit(s).
- Provider will participate in quality care improvement initiatives.
- Education required: M.D.
- Required: Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Critical Care Medicine
- Commitment to clinical excellence and a track record of excellent clinical performance.
- Scholarly enthusiasm
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.