Assistant Professor, Clinical & Administrative Sciences - Ambulatory Care
Notre Dame of Maryland University School of Pharmacy is seeking qualified applicants for ambulatory care.
About Notre Dame of Maryland University:
Notre Dame of Maryland University, a selective liberal arts university, transforms the lives of its students. Confident, capable learners and leaders thrive in the vibrant, personal community at Maryland's distinguished women's college, located in Baltimore with satellite locations throughout Maryland. The University's history enriches innovative opportunities, as students immerse themselves in research, study abroad and service to the global community. Women and men succeed in our College of Adult Undergraduate Studies, Graduate programs and, the School of Pharmacy. Graduates excel as leaders in careers, communities and families - and transform the world.
Candidates must have a Pharm.D. degree from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy and residency/fellowship training or equivalent experience. All candidates must have excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills and demonstrate a commitment to teaching and scholarship, be highly motivated, be a team player and have a constructive and cooperative approach to faculty and institutional affairs. Contact Dr. Jennifer Bailey (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information.
All applicants must include:
- Cover letter addressed to Dr. Jennifer Bailey, Department Chair, Associate Professor, Clinical & Administrative Sciences, School of Pharmacy
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of teaching philosophy
- Contact information for three professional references.
Review of applications will begin immediately upon receipt. Only complete applications submitted through the portal will be considered. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Notre Dame of Maryland University does not discriminate in its educational and employment policies on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sex, age, disability, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran's status. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy: Greg FitzGerald, Chief of Staff, Notre Dame of Maryland University, 4701 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210, 410-532-5109.
For all other employment inquiries, please contact Human Resources at 410-532-5898 or email@example.com.
Notre Dame of Maryland University is an EEO/AA employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Health & Medicine Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Pharmacology Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Social & Behavioral Sciences Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore