Business Analyst Moonshot for Equity Program
Carthage has joined the nation’s first regional consortium of colleges and universities to commit to “Moon Shot for Equity,” a new national initiative that aims to close equity gaps in higher education by 2030. The Business Analyst is a new position, part of the team responsible for designing, deploying, and supporting the Student Information and Customer Relationship Management Platforms that will create an engaging student experience and promote student success in support of student equity.
The goal of the new technology platforms is to link students with faculty, staff, and advisors to create a connected support network through campaign management, appointment scheduling, targeted multi-modal communications, and case management.
- Support the design and deployment of the new Mobile Platform
- Perform application administration, mobile tool configuration, and user role management
- Assist with launch and user training
- Provide end user support and troubleshooting
- Assist and support data migration, validation, and analytics
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Technology, Business or Liberal Arts
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES AND/OR LICENSURE
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Collaboration and facilitation skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Knowledge of and the ability to use a variety of standard office computer software
- Ability to work independently, taking initiative to interpret and research requirements and propose solutions
- Ability to absorb and summarize complex information and to quickly learn new domain areas and skills
- Intellectual curiosity & willingness to learn new things and rapidly get up to speed on a variety of topics
Founded in 1847, Carthage College combines an environment of reflection and self-discovery with a culture of high expectation, so that our students uncover and ignite their true potential. As a four-year private liberal arts college with roots in the Lutheran tradition, we place a strong emphasis on both moral and intellectual values. Our prime location in Kenosha, Wisconsin, midway between Chicago and Milwaukee, allows students the opportunity to learn in a professional context. Our beautiful campus, an 80-acre arboretum on the shore of Lake Michigan is home to 150 scholars, 2,600 full-time students, and 400 part-time students. Our rich academic experience equips students with foundational knowledge and skills, preparing graduates to be lifelong learners and to lead meaningful, productive lives.
Carthage College is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse community. We welcome applications from a broad spectrum of people, including members of ethnic minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation,national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.