Supervisor Testing Center
Supervisor Testing Center
Multiple Campus Locations, Multiple Campus Locations
Farmersville, Texas, 75442
We are searching for an experienced Supervisor Testing Center .
Supervise a high pace testing environment and provide services to a high volume of students and faculty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for performance of all campus testing and assessment activities in the Testing Center such as instructional, correspondence, distance learning, placement, CLEP, and other testing activities which may be required or requested.
- Hire, train, supervise, and evaluate testing center personnel to insure staffing is adequate and well prepared staffing to meet the daily testing workload, especially during peak periods. Review and approve staff time sheets in Time Clock.
- Maintain procedures on campus, as directed, to support a broadly based assessment program which includes Compass, CLEP, THEA, correspondence, and credit by exam with in-house (developed by faculty) examinations.
- Work collaboratively with other departments, as directed, to ensure that assessment information is disseminated. Ensure adequate testing staff during peak periods.
- Provide communication and record keeping through various correspondence; reports and statistical data; maintain procedure and training manuals; meeting with campus staff, administrators, and faculty; attend mandatory meetings and training; and copy, fax, and answer telephones.
- Provide and ensure proper test security protocols are followed at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties to maintain all standards in accordance with college policies procedures and Core Values.
Associate degree from a regionally accredited institution required AND three (3) years of related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience required. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution preferred.
One (1) year of supervisory experience required.
An additional two (2) years or directly related experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of training and scheduling in specialized testing
- Knowledge of college-wide policies and procedures
- Knowledge of articles listed in the Student Handbook
- Knowledge of Banner and FERPA guidelines
- Knowledge of different accounts and cost centers
- Knowledge of available annual funding for each testing center
- Customer service skills
- Computer and applicable software skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to attend professional development seminars
- Ability to maintain strict security policies with regards to student information
- Ability to supervise, train and evaluate staff
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly having to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for the Sedentary Work category and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated Light Work. Positions in this class typically include talking, hearing, seeing, grasping, standing, walking and repetitive motions, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, climbing and balancing, plus pushing, pulling and lifting. Relatively free from unpleasant environmental conditions or hazards. Office environment. Little physical effort required.
***This is a Security Sensitive position. Therefore candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.***
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Fair Labor Standards Act (exempt/non-exempt) is designated by position. The employer actively supports Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Employment Type: Full-time Staff
Compensation Type: Annual
Compensation Range: $40,863.00 - 46,992.00
For any employment questions, please contact HR at (972) 985-3783 or email@example.com .
Collin College provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Faculty Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Librarians & Library Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in McKinney