Manager, Leadership Volunteer Programs - (STA006683)
Manages the strategic development of the leadership volunteer initiatives program for the University of Houston.This position will manage opportunities for leaders of industry, executive leaders and donors to serve the University with a goal of progressing strategic initiatives by serving on advisory committees, leadership boards and think tanks.Create volunteer engagement opportunities (leadership board) to maximize donor cultivation strategies.
- Implement executive leadership volunteer opportunities on
advisory committees, leadership boards and think tanks, as a direct
component of philanthropic giving forUniversity Advancement.
- Track relationships with major donors to coordinate volunteer
leadership opportunities and donor engagement activities. Manage
donor volunteers and assist to ensure they are connected and
acclimated to the committee on which they will serve.
- Work with leadership to ensure best practices and protocols are
established and implemented for successful volunteer opportunities
and donor engagement.
- Working with Development colleagues, manage the implementation
of volunteer participation strategies for College-development
fundraising business plans.
- Manage annual engagement, recruitment, retention and
recognition plans to track and establish the relationship between
volunteers for the University and UH strategic goals.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelor's Degree and 3 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston