University of Idaho
Division/College: Enrollment Management
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $18.13 per hour
Full/Part Time: Full Time
This position is responsible for leading the development and implementation of strategic enrollment planning for transfer initiatives for the University of Idaho. Duties include overseeing and facilitating domestic articulation agreements and transfer pathways for the University with community college partners and providing comprehensive transfer services. The position serves as the primary point of contact for transfer students, community college representatives and UI staff/faculty who advise transfer students, and provides technical assistance and serves as a resource person for students, staff, and faculty in determining appropriate interpretation and application of University policies and procedures as they relate to transfer credit, the transcript, and the degree audit. The position works collaboratively with other offices on campus to provide excellent transfer services seamlessly.
• Experience working in higher education
• Experience collaborating with external constituents
• Experience working with transfer students or personal transfer experience
• Experience researching, interpreting, and applying policies and procedures
• Experience compiling data and preparing reports
• Experience prioritizing and managing several projects simultaneously and successfully
• Experience using on-line database systems
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience with credential evaluation
• Experience in a Registrar or Admissions Office, or other related field
• Experience working with automated student systems
• Familiarity with FERPA and University of Idaho academic policies and procedures
• Ability to understand and explain complex concepts to others in a clear manner
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures
• Knowledge of transfer evaluation and admissions processes
• Ability to handle sensitive information in a discreet and professional manner
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills while working under pressure and with individuals of varying cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
• Excellent written and communication skills
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002651P
Posting Date: 11/18/2020
Open Until Filled: Yes
This position is open until filled, however, applications received on or before December 3, 2020 will receive first consideration.
Position will remain open until a sufficient pool of candidates is identified.
In addition to the online application, please submit a resume and a detailed letter of qualification addressing all of the required and preferred qualifications.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.