MALCOLM X COLLEGE
Malcolm X College is looking for a Security Aide to join our Security Team. Reporting to the Director of Security, the Security Aide is a non-sworn position that supports the administrative and operations aspect of the Safety & Security Office.
- May perform patrol duties as needed
- Assists with special projects as directed by the Director of Security
- Maintains inventory and order supplies as needed and directed by the Director of Security
- Reviews Milestone cameras for investigations as directed by Director of Security
- Writes and uploads incident reports to SharePoint
- Ensure an accurate count of IDs
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate's degree in criminal justice or related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good physical condition to perform the assigned duties and responsibilities of the position
- Experience in a community college setting preferred
- Must be able to work well with staff and students
- Must be able to handle situation with tact, diplomacy and persuasiveness
- Must have knowledge of personal computer and the applicable software
WE OFFER: Excellent health and welfare benefit package and long term saving and investment programs including 403(b) & 457(b) Investment Plans and a pension plan with the State University Retirement System (SURS) Plan. Generous Paid Time Off and tuition reimbursement. For a more detailed overview of benefits, please visit the benefits page of our website.
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within 6 months of hire.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges!
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago