Director – Grants Management (Grant Funded Position)
Director – Grants Management
Job Title Code
Salary Range (Full-Time)
$75,000.00 - $120,000.00 (dependent on experience and other considerations)
Note: “This is a grant-funded position through 9/30/2025 (and contingent upon annual renewal of grant funding each year in the interim).”
1. Collaborates with multiple leaders across Dallas College to leverage current Dallas College programs and initiatives to execute and facilitate grant activities and deliverables.
2. Ensures that associated grant activities are coordinated efficiently and in accordance with associated federal, state, and program guidance.
3. Provides critical support and updates to the Provost; Senior Vice Provost; Vice Chancellor, Workforce and Advancement; Vice Chancellor, Student Success on policy-related matters that impact grant management, compliance, and collaborative efficiency.
4. Collaborates with faculty and staff to provide guidance and assistance with grant and curriculum management responsibilities.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Knowledge of the purpose of community colleges and the vision of Dallas College
• Highly collaborative leader with experience in a comparably diverse and complex college/university
• Proven track record of collaboration with multiple stakeholders and managing processes from start to finish
• Capable of planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of complex special projects and ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Experience assessing situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization or district.
• Ability to manage the project financials using the guidelines and regulations of the funding agency and Dallas College
Normal physical job functions performed within a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with physical challenges to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
• Master’s degree required as confirmed by official transcripts
• Five (5) years of progressively responsible grant management experience, preferably in higher education
• Demonstrated successful experience in compliance-related knowledge, particularly as it relates to federal (and various program) grant compliance
***Will be subject to a criminal background check. Some positions may be subject to a fingerprint check. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide leadership and vision in the creation and/or enhancement of a centralized management approach to multiple grant programs that maximizes college resources while promoting student access and success.
• Through guidance and direction from the Provost, Senior Vice Provost of Academic Services, and the Vice Chancellors of Workforce & Advancement and Student Success, engages and leads process and procedural audits of instructional-related matters, and recommends improvements on policies, procedures, and guidelines that promote the efficiency and effectiveness of academic and student success units.
• Collaborates with the college’s grant division to manage and adhere to compliance guidelines and procedures set forth by the funding agency and Dallas College
• Coordinates comprehensive requests for grant activities and funding requests and ensures instructional-related grant proposals, activities, and deliverables remain in compliance with federal and state guidelines.
• Other duties may be assigned to this position on a regular or occasional basis to respond to needs of the Division of Sponsored Programs.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Incumbents may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance. Dallas College is part of an equal opportunity system that provides education and employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Dallas College complies with the Americans with Disabilities and Veterans Act.
Advertised: 18 Nov 2020 Central Standard Time
Applications close: 8 Feb 2021 11:55 PM Central Standard Time
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas
- Chief Academic Officers & Vice Presidents Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas
- Other Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Dallas