ASDOH - Post-Doc Program Coordinator, Orthodontics
A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health (ATSU-ASDOH) seeks applications for a Post-Doc Program Coordinator, Orthodontics. This position reports to the Director of Clinic Operations, Orthodontics, while supporting day-to-day activities & functions of the Orthodontic program and residents and providing administrative support to faculty and staff in Ortho.
- Primary Institutional Liaison for all incoming and prospective Orthodontic residents .
- Manage and organize recruitment, screening, and enrollment of residents.
- Coordinates curriculum for resident orientation at the direction of Clinical & Educational Director faculties for each program.
- Monitor resident progress for program completion and certification.
- Prepare and submit vendor payment purchase order (PO) requests for non-clinical/consumable items.
- Coordinate Orthodontic internal referrals.
- Record and track Orthodontic residents’ time off for medical, CE and vacation, and reporting to the Registrar.
- Track and report all resident incidents and exposures.
- Create and maintain activities log of the Orthodontic program as required by CODA.
- Schedule meetings and room bookings as related to faculty, residents, students and administration of the Orthodontic Program, along with preparation of meeting documents as needed.
- Compile agenda, record and distribute the minutes of Post-doctoral Orthodontic meetings.
- Keep the Orthodontic department & Triton team apprised of pertinent resident scheduling changes and update changes in Dolphin and Google.
- Oversee allocation of annual budget for the educational, resident-related activities, i.e. orientation, interviews.
- Work with faculty to schedule lunch and learns, reserve the room, and make arrangements for the food.
- Administrative assistant to the Orthodontic Administrative and Clinical Directors, including maintaining multiple calendars, emails, and general correspondence.
- Manage the Google and Dolphin calendars for the Orthodontic program.
- Oversee the Google calendar for the Orthodontic conference rooms, receiving and booking all incoming requests.
- Write detailed, accurate communication, including memorandums, letters and reports concerning the program.
- Monitor resident course completion in Canvas.
- Assist with travel arrangements as requested – traveling ASDOH faculty, visiting lecturers, and internal faculty.
- Assist with submitting travel requests for faculty as requested.
- Perform all department clerical work (scanning, filing, scheduling).
- Assist Faculty in chart audits and work with residents to resolve deficiencies.
- Manage and maintain records related to the Orthodontic program.
- Run Dolphin patient reports, monitor and communicate with recall and unscheduled patients, track correspondence.
- Post Program Directors research as needed.
- Retrieve Orthodontic mail from the bin and deliver to appropriate personnel.
- Assist with patient records requests for Orthodontic patients.
- Provides clerical support as needed to Orthodontic department and faculty.
- Acts as back up to the Orthodontic deposit process.
- Other duties as assigned .
- Two-year college certificate or equivalent required; preferred in education, business, or administration.
- Strong Administrative background with project management experience; calendar coordination and event planning a plus.
- Ability to deescalate in a conflict or confrontation.
- Organizational, computer and writing skills.
More searches like this
- Administrative Post-Doc Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa
- Academic Affairs Post-Doc Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa
- Academic Administration Post-Doc Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa
- Faculty Affairs Post-Doc Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa
- Other Academic Affairs Post-Doc Not specified Full Time jobs in Mesa