Nursing Program Administrative Assistant
Pacific College of Health and Science is hiring for the position of Administrative Assistant for the Nursing Programs at our New York Campus.
The Administrative Assistant assists the Nursing Program Director and faculty with administrative tasks, including collecting and updating syllabi, tracking classroom observations and annual faculty reviews, scheduling class meetings, gather data and takes leadership with accreditation report writing and submission, making copies, taking minutes at meetings, and uploading documents. The Administrative Assistant also supports the Director of Nursing with administration, student admission into nursing programs, projects, communication, promotions, and events.
Minimum/Required Qualifications: Associate degree, Administrative Assistant experience in a fast-paced environment.
Desired Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, Administrative Assistant experience in an academic environment
Education and Experience: The applicant has the following skills:
- Strong communication (written and oral), presentation, collaborative, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience working with diverse populations.
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrates leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to manage details around complex accreditation reports.
- Ability to manage confidential records discretely and professionally.
- Ability to multi-task and meet completing deadlines with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to support the success of others.
- Ability to take leadership on projects and anticipate program needs.
- Strong computer skills and ability to use various databases.
- Commitment to the vision of the College and its faculty.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Knowledge of and experience in using integrated data systems.
- Proficiency in word processing, presentation, spreadsheet development, and utilizing databases, including Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams), AdminEase, Moodle, Constant Contact, and CampusVue.
- Ability to take initiative, positive attitude, dependable, self-motivated, and a strong sense of professionalism.
- Interest or experience in integrative health is a plus.
- The Administrative Assistant resides within a 2-hour drive of our New York City or San Diego campuses
To apply, please send a cover letter describing qualifications and resume/CV to Carey Clark, Director of Nursing email@example.com The application deadline is December 4, 2020 or until position is filled.
Pacific College of Health and Science is one of the oldest and largest accredited institutions training professionals in the areas of Oriental medicine, acupuncture, massage and Chinese herbal medicine. Founded in 1986, with the mission of training primary healthcare providers in the field of Oriental medicine. Pacific College has campuses in New York, San Diego, and Chicago, and features an esteemed faculty of professors from around the globe that conduct ongoing research and educate approximately 1,000 students every year.
We offer the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals. We are committed to creating a diverse community of faculty, staff, and students.
Pacific College of Health and Science is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered on the basis of their qualifications for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran's status or any other personal trait protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for Nursing Program Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly