Adjunct Faculty - Accounting - Online MBA Program
The Raymond A. Mason School of Business at William & Mary is recruiting online adjunct faculty (Section Leaders) to facilitate sections of the Financial and Managerial Accounting course in the Online MBA program during the Spring B 2021 term (March 8 - April 28).
Section Leaders serve a vital role in the student learning experience and are valued members of the William & Mary community. Duties include facilitating course activities, monitoring discussion boards, providing students with timely feedback, and grading assignments and exams.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or a closely related field
- Expertise and relevant professional and/or instructional experience in financial and managerial accounting.
- Previous experience providing instruction to adult learners in an academic or corporate setting.
- Demonstrated communication and collaboration skills.
- Doctoral degree directly related to the discipline.
- Demonstrated excellence teaching adult learners in a professional degree program.
- Previous experience providing online instruction.
- Previous experience using Canvas.
- Enthusiasm for delivering education in an online mode.
Please view the job posting for complete details: jobs.wm.edu/postings/39844
To apply, please submit a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to our online application system.
William & Mary values diversity and invites applications from underrepresented groups who will enrich the research, teaching and service missions of the university. The university is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access employer and encourages applications from women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.