Corporate Giving and Special Events Specialist
Overview: Lourdes University, rooted in Catholic and Franciscan traditions, provides a values-centered education that enriches lives and advances academic excellence through the integration of the liberal arts and professional studies. In support of this mission, Lourdes University nurtures a diverse community that supports students in fulfilling their potential, commits to the engagement of faith and reason, inspired by our Catholic and Franciscan intellectual traditions, and provides a holistic, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts.
The Corporate Giving and Fund-Raising Events Specialist is responsible for planning and executing fundraising strategies aimed at raising support for Lourdes University from individuals and corporations. We are looking for an innovative leader with a willingness to learn multi-faceted strategies to engage individual and corporate donors. In this role, the selected individual will be mentored to cultivate a skill set to develop a robust corporate giving program and organize institutional fund-raising events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, cultivate, and lead the solicitation of corporate donors for single and multi-year financial commitments.
- Identify new opportunities for corporate support. Devise and facilitate strategy for securing support. Ensure that proposals are submitted on time and follow-up proactively on pending proposals.
- Lead strategy and management for corporate fundraising events.
- Maintain corporate donor databases, including files, correspondence, and benefits.
Supports the work of the Director of Donor Relations and the VP of Advancement to establish, organize, and implement solicitation and cultivation strategies through Board members, community leaders, and new business relationships.
- Employee Campaign
- Day of Giving Campaign
- Year-end Campaign
- Major Gifts Campaign
- Collaborate with the Director of Donor Relations and the VP of Advancement to develop meaningful and compelling engagement opportunities for Lourdes University existing donor community, connecting them to our mission and impact.
- Coordinate fundraising event details including facilities, budget, entertainment, publicity, sponsors recognition, invitations,
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in budget planning and goal setting
- Actively involved in strategic and operational strategies to achieve goals.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience (sales or corporate fundraising).
- Goal oriented, self-starter, and problem solver.
- Ability to leverage relationships in the corporate community.
- Experience in event planning and implementation
- Work style that exemplifies collaboration, solution seeking, and ambition.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with great attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills.
Lourdes University is developing a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff committed to teaching and working in an inclusive environment where differences are valued and respected. Successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse student and community populations. People of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, other minorities, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.
Posted 14 days ago
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Sylvania
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Sylvania
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Sylvania
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Not specified Full Time jobs in Sylvania
- Development & Advancement Not specified Full Time jobs in Sylvania