ACADEMIC GASTROENTEROLOGY OPPORTUNITIES IN CAPITAL CITY OF WV
West Virginia University Charleston Division is seeking multiple Gastroenterologists for fulltime academic positions for its School of Medicine.
Positions are based at Charleston Area Medical Center located in the capital city of Charleston, West Virginia.
Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the area of Gastroenterology; scholarly activities are highly encouraged and supported.
• MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent
• Completed residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Gastroenterology.
• Eligible for WV Medical License
• Candidates for Assistant Professor rank must be board eligible in Gastroenterology
• Candidates for Associate and Full Professor rank must be board certified in Gastroenterology.
• All qualifications must be met by time of appointment.
• Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
• Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
• Vibrant community
• Superb family environment
• Unsurpassed recreational activities
• Outstanding school systems
Send resume to: Steve.Ray@CAMC.org or 304-388-7585.
WVU is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Take a look at Charleston: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u75oBPy228E
Apply for ACADEMIC GASTROENTEROLOGY OPPORTUNITIES IN CAPITAL CITY OF WV
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly