Assistant Professor of Professional Communication
The Communication Media & Design Department at Clarkson University invites applications for the position of Assistant Professor of Professional Communication to teach courses in professional communication, public speaking and other areas of interest. We strongly encourage applicants who can contribute to furthering Clarkson University’s mission to promote a diverse and inclusive environment.
The Department seeks applicants committed to working both independently and collaboratively to continue to build a robust and forward-looking department.
This assistant professor (teaching track) position will maintain a 4/4 teaching load. The teaching track position does not carry tenure or research expectations but does include a start-up package and the appointee will be eligible for academic promotion.
Minimum qualifications for this position include a Masters in Communication, Technical Communication, or a related field; evidence of successful teaching in professional communication and public speaking; and a third area of academic interest such as visual, cultural, organizational, or scientific and technological rhetoric. Preferred qualifications: Ph.D. in related field.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Potsdam
- Communications Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Potsdam
- Other Communications Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Potsdam
- Public Relations & Advertising Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Potsdam
- Speech & Rhetoric Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Potsdam