Director of Marketing and Analytics
Bellarmine University is a dynamic, growing university with a strong liberal arts focus in the Catholic higher education tradition and a bold vision for the future. Bellarmine has undergraduate and graduate enrollment of nearly 3,500 students and continues to add new academic programs while maintaining small class sizes and personal attention to students. Bellarmine is listed in The Princeton Review's Best 385 Colleges, is one of the top 20 Southern regional universities in U.S. News and World Report's 2019 college rankings and is a top university in Forbes' list of America's best colleges. In a survey by The Princeton Review, students praised Bellarmine as a place that is "welcoming to every single person and makes an effort to include everyone." Bellarmine students, faculty and staff engage in more than 25,000 cumulative hours of service each year, in Louisville and around the nation and world. Beginning in Fall 2020, Bellarmine's 22 athletic teams will compete in NCAA Division I, through an invitation from the ASUN Conference.
Bellarmine is located on a scenic 145-acre campus in the Highlands neighborhood and 46+ acres off-campus in Louisville, KY, which Forbes recently recognized as a "Top 15 City" for affordable living and National Geographic calls one of the "Best Small Cities in the U.S." Louisville is within a day's drive of two-thirds of the U.S. population.
Bellarmine is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply.
Bellarmine is committed to core values of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Bellarmine will demonstrate a fully realized and lived commitment to equity and inclusion, empowering all members of its increasingly diverse community and supporting them to achieve their full potential.
Bellarmine University and the division of Enrollment Marketing and Communication encourage all qualified persons to apply for the position of Director of Marketing and Analytics. Reporting to the Senior Director of Strategic Marketing with a dotted line to the Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Operations, Systems and Strategic Initiatives, the Director of Marketing and Analytics is responsible for digital marketing and enrollment marketing analytics. This position will help bring in house some work previously performed by a vendor.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an expert in PPC (pay-per-click) and Google AdWords, having proven experience.
- Develop and execute an effective marketing strategy for Bellarmine University, specifically working to drive enrollment through those marketing efforts.
- Work with the rest of the team to build strategies for internal Bellarmine constituents, including, but not limited to, new academic programs.
- Work with the Senior Director to build and maintain integrated analytical reports to demonstrate the effect of digital marketing, both internal and external, on enrollment goals.
- Collaborate with various academic units to develop and execute robust academic and co-curricular marketing efforts, under the direction of the Senior Director.
- Be a member of the Enrollment Marketing and Editorial Content teams.
- Plan, launch and optimize PPC, Social and Display campaigns along with manage campaigns for regular bid optimizations and budget management to meet/exceed volume goals and maintain profitability.
- Build PPC strategy for enrollment marketing and internal efforts.
- Regularly communicate effectiveness of campaigns and impact to team and internal constituents.
- Perform market research and analysis on proposed programs and initiatives including competitor assessments, passive surface scans and programmatic research.
- Manage a team of marketing professionals including a Marketing Web Developer, Designer and Multimedia Producer and also maintain dotted-line supervision of the Marketing Content Strategy Specialist.
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication or a related field with five or more years of professional experience working in the marketing and communication field.
- Expert level Paid Search management and social advertising campaigns.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Content Management Systems and social advertising campaigns.
- Certified in Google AdWord along with a working knowledge of data visualization tools like Google Data Studio, Tableau or other reporting platforms.
- Ability to perform audits of existing accounts and identify areas to improve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate, present and exchange information.
Bellarmine University is committed to core values of diversity, equity and inclusion and embraces diversity in our workforce among members of faculty, staff and administration. We remain committed to affirmative actions, policies, procedures and attitudes necessary to continue to build and retain a diverse and equitable workforce. We will demonstrate a fully realized and lived commitment to equity and inclusion, empowering all members of our increasingly diverse community and supporting them to achieve their full potential. As part of Bellarmine's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, we will seek to ensure that all aspects of employment, including recruitment, selection, job assignment, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination based upon race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
To be considered, please submit a cover letter, resume and 3 professional references.