Director, Recruitment Services, District
The Director of Recruitment Services is responsible for the overall operation and management of the District Recruitment Department. This includes: corporate engagement, adult-learner pre-college advisors, re-entry, international recruitment, and military/veteran recruitment. This is a Professional Exempt Contractual (PEC) position for which an annual contract reflecting the base salary within the fiscal year (July 1st to June 30th) will be issued after ratification by Miami Dade College’s District Board of Trustees.
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and three (3) years of related experience; or Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and seven (7) years of related experience
- All degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution
- Knowledge and understanding of College organization, goals and objectives, and policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability effectively leading and managing high performing teams
- Documented success in increasing college admissions and enrollment metrics
- Ability to utilize performance management principles to lead a team to successful outcomes