Coordinator, Business Operations
This person would provide Administrative Support to the Associate Dean of Curriculum and 6 other deans and directors of the Curriculum Office and the administrative support to the Administrative Curriculum Office Director.
• Processes check requests, reimbursements, and travel
• Processes POs, good receipts, and reconciles PCard expense reports
• Manages the course director onboarding process.
• Manages the annual course review process
• Manages the ELPR (Educational Leadership Performance Review) process
• Manages supply inventory and equipment inventory
• Facilitates equipment service calls
• Maintains contact lists and listserv maintenance
Meeting and Events:
• Schedules logistics for the Curriculum committee and other office meetings. Prepares agendas and records minutes. Creates newsletters.
• Manages calendars for Deans and Dean's Events (Drs. Rose and Ismail)
• Provides dissemination of materials, policies, updates, etc.
• Processes reimbursement and trip coordination
• Provides onboarding of Faculty Leadership
Curriculum Committee Administrator:
• Coordinates meetings (agendas/minutes), room/Zoom setup and retreats
Pop Ups w/Deans:
• Works with clerkship/clinical faculty to advertise to their students. Creates flyers and outlook invitations.
• Work with CO specialists to determine best date/time for student town halls
• Assist is proctoring exams with course specialist and/or for NBME (EAR)
Educational Leadership Role Checklist:
• Processes job postings
• Process all recruitment activity. Processes all packet materials and send complete packet to faculty affairs and provost.
Educational Leadership Performance Assessments:
• Schedules all teaching faculty receiving FTE
• UPDATE PROCESS: Sends faculty last year's form and blank New Year form
Annual Course Reviews:
• Sends instructional email to course/clerkship being reviewed w/deadline
• Sends doodle poll to schedule reviews one month post deadline
• Sends target letter to course director, chair, cc chairs of committees and subcommittees.
• Creates newsletters for curriculum office/deans office
• Disseminates and markets (hard copies and electronically)
• Oversee Doodle Polls (include EAR, Student Affairs, CO and DLEOs)
• Creates agenda/minutes
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston