Work Site Location: Coeur d' Alene Campus
Work Schedule: This part-time position works approximately 19 hours per week, Monday - Friday
The Mission of Idaho Small Business Development Center is to help Businesses thrive and grow in North Idaho.
The Export Coach has overall client portfolio management responsibility for business & export coaching and training activities. The extent of these responsibilities is determined on a case by case basis in cooperation with the Regional Director.
This list includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Provides day to day management (as directed) of all activities relating to export coaching and training services offered by the Center within North Idaho region.
- Coaches individual small business owners and entrepreneurs in North Idaho, assessing their readiness for exporting, helping them develop export goals and plans. Then helping them successfully execute their export plan. and providing access to resources.
- Designs and delivers practical business workshops to assist business owners/leaders gain insight and resources to develop and execute export strategies.
- Coaches individual small business owners and entrepreneurs analyzing non-export business problems, developing solutions and providing access to resources.
- Designs and delivers practical non-export business workshops to assist business owners gain insight and resources to improve their businesses.
- Accomplishes coaching milestone objectives and reports on coaching and training activities according to established procedures and policies of the Center.
- Accomplishes special projects as identified and delegated by the Regional Director.
- Assists in developing and maintaining positive, productive relationships with collaborative organizations and individuals.
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work relationship with supervisor, college staff, students, and the community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience : Bachelor’s Degree and 5 year(s) of experience
Additional Minimum Qualifications : Bachelor’s degree in business or a closely related field and a minimum of five years full-time equivalent experience as an export-import manager in mid-large businesses is required.
Must have significant experience successfully entering new international markets in Europe, Asia, South America. Experience in setting up new distribution network, supply-chain management, expediting, tracking, trading and payment.
Business leadership/management experience with minimum of $10MM P&L responsibility with extensive experience in the area of marketing, sales, finance, operations, and technology is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Candidate must possess up-to-date knowledge of all relevant US Government regulations.
• Excellent customer service, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to operate standard office equipment including phone and copier
• Proficient in outlook, word, excel, power point or equivalent
• Excellent project management skills
Advertised: 13 Nov 2020 Pacific Standard Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Business & Management Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Business Administration Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Management Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene
- Other Business & Management Not specified Part Time jobs in Coeur D'Alene