Director of University Analytics
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: The Director of University Analytics supports learning by managing compliance projects and data analysis. The Director will prepare and submit compliance reports to accreditors, state and federal government, NCAA, and others. Data analysis will include such areas as recruitment and retention of students, financial aid policies, evaluation of new business initiatives. The Director will also work collaboratively with the office of the Vice President for Finance on a wide range of research topics, including production of an institutional data profile and key performance indicators.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Requirements:
- Master's Degree preferably in social science, public policy or business. Ph.D./Ed.D. desirable.
- Three to five years in a related research position using methods of analysis regularly.
- Proficient in the use of a variety of software packages, including Datatel/Colleague, SPSS or similar statistical package, Microsoft Access, Excel, and Windows.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
- Ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective, and critical investigation. Can organize and direct a project to completion.
- This position will work on campus.
- Ability to move about campus, spend long periods at a computer station, and stand for extended periods of time.
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
email@example.com - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.