Coordinator, CTE Outreach and Career Exploration (P/T, Grant Funded), CPRN10569BTEC
Develop and manage outreach programs, workshops, and activities to provide middle school and high school students with career exploration opportunities, focusing particularly on high demand CTE industries.
- Collaborate with program chairs to plan, coordinate, and evaluate all aspects of Career and Technical Education (CTE) career exploration events for middle school and high school students.
- Engage with middle school and high school partners as a point of contact for career exploration events.
- Utilize all necessary systems for scheduling events.
- Coordinate all services and technical needs of each event, including sound, lighting, audio/visual, room set up and food.
- Coordinate distribution of materials to D502 middle schools, high schools, COD Centers and Community partners.
- Ensure that all appropriate paperwork has been completed for CTE career exploration events.
- Track all information for events, in multiple tracking systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
1-2 yrs in event planning/coordinating of events or middle school/high school outreach and an understanding of the 13-18 age population required.
Two years of college or equivalent experience required.
3-4 yrs in event planning/coordinating of events or middle school/high school outreach and an understanding of the 13-18 age population required.
4 years of college or equivalent experience preferred.
Computer, fax machine, copier, multi-line telephone.
This position is subject to a background check at the College's expense.