Assistant/Associate Professor Educational Leadership -Tenure Track
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA, College of Education and Human Development
The Department of Teaching, Leadership, and Professional Practice is seeking a tenure track Assistant/Associate Professor Educational Leadership-Tenure Track starting August 16, 2021.
- EdD/PhD in Educational Leadership, Educational Administration, or related field; ABD considered
- Minimum of three years of Pk-12 experience
- Ability to teach a range of courses in Educational Leadership depending on area/s of expertise
- Demonstration of working with diverse communities
- Successful completion of criminal history records check
Preferred Skills/Desirable Qualifications:
- Record of scholarly research publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Experience in writing grants and securing external funding related to Leadership
- Experience in service commitment to the profession
- Demonstration of collaborations K-12 partnerships and outreach in rural or tribal communities
- Experience in teaching graduate education course and/or online courses
- Participatory and/or action research
For full consideration applications must be received by January 8, 2021 and include the following materials:
- Letter of Interest
- Curriculum Vita
- Names and contact information for three references
Position is open until filled. Position is contingent on funding.
UND is an AA/EEO/Vets/Disabled employer. A full statement can be viewed at http://und.edu/affirmative-action/.