EOP Administrative Specialist
The Administrative Specialist will oversee all aspects of EOP’s evening academic services i.e. Tutoring, Evening Academic Workshops, Evening Structured Study, etc.… In addition to the evening responsibilities, the Administrative Specialist will host financial aid workshops to current and prospective students/families regarding the FASFA and Federal/State verification process. The Administrative Specialist is also responsible for meeting with accepted incoming EOP students/families to counsel and discuss the financial aid process at Seton Hall. In addition to these responsibilities, the Administrative Specialist is responsible for collecting and analyzing data related to evening structured study and tutoring. The Administrative Specialist will provide monthly reports utilizing a template provided by the Director of EOF.
- Associates Degree
- Successful Candidate would have EOF, HEOP, Upward Bound, TRIO knowledge. The successful candidate would also have knowledge of program & financial aid requirements for EOF eligible students. Ideal candidate would have extensive experience working with the target population and or identifying with the social and academic needs of the target population.
- Successful Candidate must be able to present and communicate to current/prospective students and families regarding the financial aid process at Seton Hall. The candidate must work with the office of Financial Aid to create a PowerPoint. The candidate must also be able to assess and analyze date for recommendations on program needs.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Student Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Other Student Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Student Activities & Services Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange