Dean, Planning, Institutional Effectiveness & Research
Brazosport College, a two-time Top 10 finalist for the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence and Achieving the Dream Leader College, seeks a dynamic and innovative individual to join its leadership team. The Dean of Planning, Institutional Effectiveness, and Research supports the College’s student success agenda through the development of exemplary data-driven processes and practices including the use of powerful technology to support student success. Through the use of data analytics, the Dean of Planning, Institutional Effectiveness, and Research promotes equitable attainment of institution wide student success goals. As a member of a high functioning team, the Dean of Planning, Institutional Effectiveness, and Research supports dynamic relationships between Brazosport College, its faculty and staff, and with external, industrial, and educational partners.
- Reports to the Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs;
- Coordinates the ongoing development, implementation, and evaluation of the College’s strategic planning process;
- Leads, coordinates, and supports college-wide institutional effectiveness activities;
- Through engagement with the College community, supports evidence-based decision making;
- In collaboration with instructional and non-instructional units, supports institutional research efforts for student success initiatives;
- Leads and develops Institutional Research Office team;
- Manages accreditation activities and reports submitted to SACS, the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, IPEDS, and other external groups;
- Serving as accreditation liaison to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), is responsible for reviewing college compliance with accreditation criteria, notifying SACSCOC of changes to college procedures and programs, and making recommendations to senior administration for necessary compliance activities; and
- Supports College’s student success initiatives.
- Minimum of a master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a focus in planning, institutional effectiveness, and/or outcomes assessment and research;
- Experience in organizational effectiveness, research and continuous improvement activities, education, and supervision and management;
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented work habits;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to present complex material orally and in writing and strong human relations skills;
- Experience working effectively in teams across multiple areas of an organization;
- Ability to work effectively with faculty and staff;
- Demonstrated ability working with culturally diverse populations;
- Other qualities, experiences, and skills that enhance one's value to the institution, including exceptional employment or educational qualifications, may be given special consideration.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Lake Jackson
- Academic Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Lake Jackson
- Institutional Research & Planning Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Lake Jackson
- Deans Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Lake Jackson