EMT Lab Clinician
Posting Job Title
Lab Clinician EMS
Number of openings
EMT Lab Clinicians are responsible for assisting with the instructional needs of EMS BLS course laboratory sessions.
1. Psychomotor instruction- Lab Clinicians are responsible for assessing, reviewing and correcting student performance within the psychomotor domain in small group settings.
2. Equipment maintenance- Lab Clinicians are required to be responsible stewards of JCCC and program equipment and facilities
Kansas EMT licensure
One year of full-time EMS experience or equivalent part-time experience (2,700 hours)
Working knowledge of EMS equipment
Associate degree or higher
Kansas AEMT licensure
Current or recent experience in transporting (911 based) EMS work (emergency ambulance operations and related patient-care experience)
AHA CPR, PALS, ACLS or PHTLS Instructor- current certification
Kansas Instructor Coordinator (I/C) certification
Required application documents
Resume, unofficial transcripts, EMT or AEMT license, other applicable certifications
Hours per Week
Salary Grade Level
$18.81 per hour
Overland Park Main Campus
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other factors which cannot be lawfully considered, to the extent specified by applicable federal and state laws.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email Hr@jccc.edu.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc.) refer to the links on our Career page.
Advertised: 12 Nov 2020 Central Standard Time
Applications close: 10 Dec 2020 Central Standard Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa