ASDOH - Sterilization/Dental Assistant Float
A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health (ATSU-ASDOH) is seeking applications for a full-time Sterilization/Dental Assistant Float to work at the Mesa, Arizona clinic. The purpose of this job is to insure Sterilization protocols/procedures are being met and performed on a daily basis.
- Sterilization of used instruments and the checking out of clean instruments to dental students, staff and faculty.
- Incumbent must be comfortable with infection control procedures.
- Responsible for assisting students chairside while treating live patients.
- Minimum of one year dental assisting experience required. Strong communication, facilitation and organizational skills.
- Sterilization and handling of instruments, break-down and set-up of units OSHA Standards, HIPAA regulations, suction lines, traps.
- Must be xray and ICAT certified.
- DUWL, basic chairside assisting skills.