Bunker Hill Community College (www.bhcc.edu), is accepting nominations and applications for the position of Associate Provost on the Charlestown Campus. The Associate Provost is a mission-critical executive-level leadership position with academic portfolio to ensure vibrant core program and services development at a senior leadership level. Reporting to the Provost/Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs, the Associate Provost provides strategic leadership and direction for the College’s academic programs and student services.
The Associate Provost will supervise the Dean of Humanities and Learning Communities, the Dean of Behavioral, Social Sciences and Global Learning, the Dean of Academic Support and College Pathway Programs, the Dean of Student Services, the Dean of Enrollment Management and Life Map, and the Director of Academic Innovation and Distance Education. The Associate Provost on the Charlestown Campus will establish collaborative strategies with the Associate Provost of the Chelsea campus, to ensure the College achieves its stated mission at multiple sites, with attention to the unique focus of each.
- Earned doctorate and five years of senior-level management experience as a Dean or higher in an institution of higher education or
- Master’s degree with seven years of demonstrated leadership and accomplishments in the area of academic programs as a Dean or higher in an institution of higher education.
- Significant supervisory experience with faculty and staff at all levels in a collective bargaining environment.
- College-level teaching experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Record of successful implementation of academic programs and/or student services
- Proven ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student population.
- Community College administrative experience.
- Experience in the development and acquisition of grants
Bunker Hill Community College is being assisted by the partners of Hyatt-Fennell. Submit nominations and application materials to Cheryl Hyatt at BHCC@hyatt-fennell.com, please specify the search in the subject line. Applications include a letter of interest, a current résumé/cv, and contact information for five professional references. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. All applications and nominations will be considered highly confidential.
For more information contact:
Bunker Hill Community College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Woman, people of color, persons with disabilities and others are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply for Associate Provost
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly