Director of Data Analytics and Market Research
Reporting to the Vice President for Enrollment Management & Marketing, the Director of Data Analytics and Market Research, is a critical staff of the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. The Director will be responsible for collecting and compiling data, developing reports, providing analyses, and maintaining databases in support of admissions and enrollment. The Director will oversee, manage and maintain admissions information and CRM systems.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data from a variety of sources and prepare reports related to student recruitment, admissions, and enrollment management
- Provide quantitative analysis of admissions and financial aid data
- Execute high-level projects as assigned, including preparing reports for the VP and Director of Admissions, the senior staff, the board of trustees, and various federal and state agencies
- Complete competitor and market share analyses and research national higher education trends to assist with strategic planning and decision making
- Maintain the integrity of enrollment management and admissions databases: ensure accuracy of data, develop error reports, and fix data errors and inconsistencies
- Develop and continuously assess predictive models
- Assist with survey tool development, administration and analysis
- Assist in computer systems/software upgrades and implementation of new systems/software
- Design, develop and implement interactive reports and analysis to provide insights and make recommendations
- Utilize advanced data visualization techniques to track key performance indicators
- Provide benchmarking and assessment outcomes of strategic initiatives
- Conduct market research on market positioning, price sensitivity, academic program demand, competition factors, college search behaviors, demographic trends, etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required, with degree and/or coursework in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics, data science, or other related discipline(s) preferred.
- 3-5 years’ minimum experience with relational database management and query writing using SQL or similar tools.
- Proficiency in the use of admissions CRM systems particularly Slate end user.
- Proficiency in the use of data analytics/business intelligence platforms, i.e., Tableau, Microsoft BI and Rapid Insights.
- Proficiency in the use of survey management tools, i.e., SurveyMonkey and Qualtrics.
- Experience with programming languages, such as Python.
- Familiar with data query tools, statistical analyses, and data management systems used in the undergraduate Admissions office as well as the College in general. Such tools include but are not limited to Technolutions Slate CRM, MS Access, MS Excel, Argos Reporting tool, Ellucian Banner ERP and PowerCampus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite software, with advanced skills in Excel.
- Proficiency with institutional research, project management, enrollment administrative systems, and CRM products.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels and work as a team.
- Strong initiative and end-user oriented.
- The candidate should be familiar with college admissions and the changing landscape of higher education.
Human Resources will accept applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled. It will begin to narrow the candidate pool immediately. The new director will be invited to begin immediately. Applications should be submitted (MS Word or Adobe PDF) via the application link.
Contact Human Resources with additional questions.
101 Branigin Boulevard
Franklin, IN 46131
Franklin College is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment and to ensuring that educational and employment decisions are based on individuals’ abilities and qualifications. Consistent with these principles and applicable laws, it is therefore the college’s policy not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, marital status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status as consistent with the Policy on Prohibited Discrimination, Harassment and Related Misconduct. No person, on the basis of protected status, shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to unlawful discrimination, harassment, or retaliation under any college program or activity, including with respect to employment terms and conditions. Such a policy ensures that only relevant factors are considered and that equitable and consistent standards of conduct and performance are applied.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Franklin
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Franklin
- Computer Services & Information Technology Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Franklin
- Jobs Outside Academe Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Franklin
- Educational Service Providers Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Franklin