Lead Coordinator, Business Operations
Provide support by leading other operational support employees and coordinating projects and programs for the department. The role serves as a primary point of contact for department faculty and staff regarding general business and financial inquiries.
- Train and lead operational support employees.
- Primary point of contact in the department for general business and financial inquiries.
- Coordinate projects and programs within the department.
- Assist with budget planning, development, and monitoring.
- Liaise with Human Resources regarding visa applications and extensions, recruitment, and other personnel related matters.
- Create and distribute financial and ad hoc reports using SAP, BRAIN, or other software.
- May assist with credentialing and onboarding faculty and staff.
- May coordinate website changes and enhancements with the Office of Communications.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Six years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston