The Baylor College of Medicine Human Genome Sequencing Center (BCM-HGSC) is one of three large-scale sequencing centers funded by the National Institutes of Health. As one of the three major centers in the United States, the BCM-HGSC provides a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge genomic science.
Under the direction and supervision of the Principal Investigator the chosen candidate will work on two NIH/NEI funded projects Both projects have one of the specific aims focusing on identifying missing mutations in inherited retinal diseases in patient cohorts. Large scale sequencing has been performed recently. Candidate will analyze next generation sequencing data.
Education Required: Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston