Reporting to the University Registrar, the Associate Registrar provides effective management and leadership within the Office of the Registrar. The Associate Registrar will work closely with the University Registrar to configure and implement academic and student records policies, procedures and initiatives that support the objectives of the University, compliance with internal and external policies, and the strategic plan of the University while providing outstanding customer service to students, staff, faculty and other internal/external constituents. This is a hands-on position.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5-7 years of experience working as an Assistant or Associate Registrar with progressively expanding responsibilities in student record management.
- Experience using student information systems. Preferably Banner
* Strong technical proficiency and proven record of utilizing systems to innovate and automate or enhance processes
- Customer service minded and highly responsive leadership and management style.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Proven management and mentoring skills and experience working with professional and support staff to implement and execute new initiatives and operations.
- Excellent professional demeanor; listening, communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, students and the general public
- Strong work ethic and strong teamwork skills.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Student Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Other Student Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange